Request for EPM Access
Access to the University of Utah Budget System (EPM) is granted on an ORG level basis and is available only to those who have a business need for that access. The University incurs a licensing fee on your behalf and by signing below, you and your manager are indicating that you need access to this system to perform University business.
- Full Access - Access to all Budget Templates and all Reporting
- Personnel Budgeting Access - Access only to Personnel budget templates (Budgeting of employee salary, FTE and salary distribution)
- Financial Budgeting Access - Access to Activity or Project NPS budget templates (limited ability to budget lump sum payroll amounts)
- Personnel Reporting Access- Access to Personnel reporting only. No data entry access in budget templates.
- Financial Reporting Access - Access to financial reporting only. No data entry access in budget templates.
- ORG Rollup? - Checking this box will grant security access to all ORG's which roll up to the ORG specified in the first column
- Access, distribute, and share Institutional Data only as needed to conduct University business.
- Respect the confidentiality and privacy of individuals whose records or data I access.
- Protect my security authorizations (user IDs and passwords) and be personally accountable for all work performed under my security authorizations.
- Protect confidential information displayed on my workstation monitor.
- Report knowledge of security breaches.
- Comply with all department and University security policies and procedures.
- Abide by any applicable state or federal laws with respect to access, use, or disclosure of information, including but not limited to Utah Government Records Access and Management Act, section 63-2-100, et seq, Utah Code Ann.
- Discuss verbally or distribute in electronic or printed formats confidential employee data except as needed to conduct University business.
- Knowingly falsely identify myself.
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Institutional data of University computing systems.
- Share my user ID(s) and passwords(s) with anyone.
- Leave my workstation unattended or unsecured while logged-in to University computing systems.
- Use or knowingly allow other persons to use Information Resources for personal gain.
- Destroy, damage, or alter any University Information Resources or property, without proper authorization.
- Make unauthorized copies of Institutional data or applications.
- Engage in any activity that could compromise the security or stability of Information Resources and Institutional data.